Session 6 – Calendars
- See how the differences in time erosion can be used to potentially make money using calendar trades.
- Understand the complexities of calendar trades and how to use them with the Greeks.
The Greeks are the language of options trading. By understanding how these factors describe changes in options prices we can predict what will happen to our trades in a variety of situations. This session will teach you to understand what the Greeks are, how they work and what they mean for your trades.
- Discover how the Greeks describe what will happen as the stock price and volatility change.
- Understand how to use the Greeks to find an edge in your trades.
- Learn how to use the Greeks to understand and engineer options trades.
This will be both an introduction to the Full Throttle series and training on the framework we use for trading. We will be covering trade planning and more importantly, why trade planning helps you make faster and smarter decisions. This will be good fundamental knowledge as we get into specific tactics later in the series.
Welcome to the June/July 2017 Full Throttle Education Series.
This is a series of 8 live educational sessions led by your instructor, Doug Robertson. The sessions are held on Monday and Wednesday evenings at 7:00 PM Eastern Time. Each session will run for roughly 2 hours, but this can vary depending on the session content and number of questions.