[SITREP] Here’s Why GDP’s June Numbers Won’t Stay Strong For Long...
In today’s Market Situation Report, , I discuss advance GDP achieving a near seven point swing in about two quarters, the government estimating the June numbers for the GDP, and the outlook of the Fed in the near future.
This market is selling off, and I know exactly why it is. If you’re confused, then you didn’t actually read what the government had to say.
Market Intel: 31 July 2014
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site (Reuters)
- On Hold: Merkel Gives Putin a Blunt Message (WSJ)
- Argentina's Default Clock Runs Out as Debt Talks Collapse (BBG)
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years (Reuters)
- Banco Espirito Santo Plunges After Posting 3.6 Billion-Euro Loss (BBG)
- GOP Says Lerner Emails Show Bias Against Conservatives (WSJ)
- Adidas Plunges After Cutting Forecast on Russia, Golf (BBG)
- Londoners Cashing in Flee to Suburbs as Home Rally Wanes (BBG)
- BNP Paribas Reports Record $5.79 Billion Quarterly Loss (WSJ)
- Swiss Banks Send U.S. Client Data Before Cascade of Settlements (BBG)
- Putin Sows Doubt Among Stock Bears Burned by 29% Rebound (BBG)
- China diners test McDonald's, Yum says food scare hurts KFC, Pizza Hut sales (Reuters)
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction (Reuters)
- Employees' Pay in U.S. Is Smaller Slice of Income Pie (BBG)
AVERAGING 25% RETURN ON RISK
March 22, 2013 - Whiz, My first week trading live was absolutely Sierra Hotel! After following you online for a year and paper trading all that time, I finally felt confident enough to put my money where your mouth is. When the GOOG I.C. trade we tried in the WO session Monday got away from us, I also decided it was time to try a solo flight. My vehicle was a weekly APPL I.C. (435/440/470/475) I got into @ 1.05 Tuesday morning. To build my AAPL trade I used what I have learned about putting together an I.C. from the PLTB and ALTB sessions over the past year. I was amazed at how calm and confident I was about my decision. I got through the week without even thinking about touching my Lucky Strikes. The "training" is starting to really pay off. Thanks so much! BTW, the late morning AAPL B.P.S. Thursday was the perfect compliment to my earlier AAPL trade above and added to the two great GLD trades already in the WO portfolio, this week was huge!!! My profits from this first week alone have more than paid for all the "training" I've purchased from WCI the entire year!
Warm regards and a C-5 Galaxy full of gratitude, -RockettMan, Imperial Beach, CA
March 15, 2013 Sound strategy, superior tactics, and the discipline to follow them. That's what I've learned in my short time trading options with Whiz. Since coming on board the weekly options service five weeks ago, I've profited $7,555! Not looking back! -John Hilterman, Pensacola, FL
March 17, 2013 - I subscribed to the trial period of WO and UA/PTLB. Wow, this is fast paced and a challenge to keep up... BUT I'M MAKING MONEY for the first time trading options. Whiz is just that, a whiz at the strategic, operational and tactical. Been using Think Or Swim trading platform, but TradeMonster seems to have much more position analysis and maintenance. Opening a TM account now. I very much appreciate the periodic intel briefs for SA (situational awareness). And I get a kick out of the fighter pilot lingo... I'm retired USAF. -Jay Jolly, Weatherford, TX
About Top Gun Options
At Top Gun Options we know combat and we know options trading.
Trading is conducted in a hostile environment on a dynamic battlefield populated with various players of assorted skill. The winners have superior training and cutting edge technology, coupled with discipline and risk management methodologies.
At Top Gun Options we've gone from the combat sorties on tip of the spear to the front lines on Wall Street. By employing the same tools and methodologies that enabled us to succeed in combat we've been able to win in trading.
Professional traders and Wall Street firms take no prisoners. They treat trading as a form of combat. They plan on winning and will do whatever it takes to make sure they win and you lose. Are you ready to even the odds?
In trading as in combat, there's a winner and there's a loser. At Top Gun Options we plan to be on the winning side as often as possible.